Engineered Wood Flooring
Engineered Wood Flooring is another option to consider. It is available in a variety of styles and different structures. As such, it is straightforward to meet the look you need while not having to sacrifice quality.
Engineered wood flooring has all the natural beauty of stable wood. Intriguing textures, subtle shades, and gorgeous finishes are all present and correct. Today’s home are approximately engineered wooden floors.
Engineered wood flooring has many advantages:
- It helps to save the trees that have used to manufacture the flooring.
- It eliminates issues with expanding and contracting, which can be common issues with other sorts of hardwood flooring.
- Can use for underground heating and place on uneven surfaces.
- We can use Engineered wood flooring in areas which have excessive quantities of moisture, including bathrooms and kitchens..
When it comes to engineered flooring, there are three basic structures to choose from:
- Cross-ply birch plywood back.
- Sandwich board, in which the whole board make from the same tree species.
- Poplar back, in which the board make of two layers of poplar.
- Top-quality engineered flooring looks like solid timber. You’ll get the natural beauty of stable wooden with all the advantages of engineered floors.
Our engineered flooring adopts German coating technology. Unlike to normal engineered flooring which makes use of from 6-12 layers of coating. Huat Professional Engineering engineered flooring uses 16 layers. This guarantees that our product is able to face up to the hardest environments.
- 1 Layer of water resist foundation coating and 2 Layers of anti-scratch foundation coating
- 7 Layers of elastic basis coating
- 2 Layers of color enhancement coating
- 4 Layers of tremendous anti-scratch and wear resistance coating
With all of the terrific 16 layers of coating, your flooring will look without a doubt excellent and superb long lasting
Frequently Asked Questions:-
What is Engineered hardwood flooring?
Made from hardwood, plywood or HDF and a top layer of hardwood veneer. Glued to the top surface of the center and is available any hardwood species. It has the natural characteristics of the selected wood species as opposed to a photographic layer. The “engineered” product has designed to provide more stability, especially where moisture or heat pose problems. Engineered hardwood flooring is one of the wooden floors designed to overcome such problems. Our wood is still carefully decided on from sustainable resources, but it’s cut and formed into three layers.
How many layers does Engineered flooring have?
In addition to the top hardwood veneer, engineered wooden floors normally have three or more core layers. Of course, there’s more balance with more layers. The core layers may be plywood, excessive density fiberboard, or hardwood. For example, Vanier Engineered floors has five to seven hardwood core layers. Huat Professional Engineering, Engineered hardwood has 9 layers, which provides the greatest stability.
Does Engineering destroy the natural beauty of Hardwood floors?
Not at all. The top hardwood layer is the genuine hardwood you’ve got in solid hardwood flooring. This “show” veneer is available in most species of natural hardwood.
What is the thickness of the hardwood veneer?
The hardwood veneer, or top layer of hardwood, can commonly be zero.6mm to four.5mm or extra in thickness. A first-rate hardwood veneer will provide a few years of wear. Huat Professional engineered hard timber with 2mm or 4mm hardwood veneer comes with 25 years of warranty.
Can I refinish an engineered floor?
It depends on the thickness of your hardwood layer. The reality is that 95 % of hardwood surfaces are never refinished. With the high-quality finishes offered with the tremendous procedure. Refinishing a floor includes, broken regions are frequently eliminated professionally. For that reason, if your ground has a 2mm layer you can sand the ground 1-2 times. But with German high-quality coating, Huat Professional engineered hardwood does not really need to refinish.
Do I need to hire a contractor to install for me?
No, you don’t have to, unless you request to use your own contractor. Huat Professional Engineering provides hassle free service. We are able to help you to install..
Who can order from Huat Professional Engineering?
We welcome all potential customers to send us inquiries. Either an individual customer or a corporate customer.
How do I place order?
You can just simply send us an email: email@example.com or give us a call at 92227834 Monday – Friday, 8am – 8pm. Our consultants will get in touch with you shortly.